And all my days are trances,
And all my nightly dreams
Are where thy grey eye glances,
And where thy footstep gleams--
In what ethereal dances,
By what eternal streams.
~EDGAR ALLAN POE, To One in Paradise

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Friday, August 14, 2009

Money Money Money!

I just remembered this dream from a couple days ago...

All I remember was I was buying something from a vending machine when I found out that the money slot was malfuntioning and there was so much cash trapped on some clips and that I could pull them out and the more I pull out the more money gets dispensed. I thought to myself, oh wow, it's broken and it's giving me money (purple-colored money).

and then...

another image...

I was going somewhere when I had to empty and use a big envelope when I found out that there was so much purple-colored bills inside. And I remember thinking, yippy I got money! I completely forgot about this stash and it was a pleasant surprise!

EASY MONEY? Who doesn't wish for it, especially during these hard times?

I can only say one thing. I guess it's because I've been doing some bills lately and re-figuring the budget. I also thought about wanting and wishing that I win the lotto. Yeah, but first, I have to buy the lotto tickets!

And the purple money...are those hundred peso bills? Philippine money? I guess, one doesn't really forget one's roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails