And all my days are trances,
And all my nightly dreams
Are where thy grey eye glances,
And where thy footstep gleams--
In what ethereal dances,
By what eternal streams.
~EDGAR ALLAN POE, To One in Paradise

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Friday, August 14, 2009

Shower

This dream is weird.

I remember that I was going to take a shower in the garage and asked my housemates (we don't have housemates in real life) if I could use it, and they thought that I meant the bathroom and they said yes, not knowing that I'll shower in the garage. And some relatives came and I guess I didn't care if they saw me in my birthday suit since we were family. The water was so strong from the shower head it was pounding on my head.

I know, my dreams are getting weirder than ever. But that's what a dream is for. Anyway, about this family thing -- the one who saw me, I just remembered acknowledging my bloodline and sealing the label "family" with them, and family is family.

About the water, hahaha, I know why. My husband has been getting mad at me for using the strongest mode on our shower head and he strongly believes that it is what's causing my hair to fall dramatically (a big concern at the moment). He insists that I use the soft mode, which I hate since it doesn't rinse the shampoo out as fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails