And all my days are trances,
And all my nightly dreams
Are where thy grey eye glances,
And where thy footstep gleams--
In what ethereal dances,
By what eternal streams.
~EDGAR ALLAN POE, To One in Paradise

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Monday, September 14, 2009

Motocross Ride

I know. I usually have a hard time being "disaster-free" when I ride my mountain bike, and now I dream of riding a motorcycle? Odd.

Anyway, in my dream, I was riding a motorcycle really fast across rice fields. I guess that makes it even more odd! I was riding fast, and flying over rice fields, and puddles, and wet fields, and almost hovering, whizzing by as I jump from highlands to low lands and not minding the leap at all, and still staying balanced as ever as if I could give Evil Knievel a run for his money (*RIP*). I knew I was heading somewhere that I was hell-bent on reaching, come hell or high water. I forgot the place, but I had tunnel-vision, only seeing where I wanted to go and not minding the rough ride.

That's all I remember from the dream. Has my soul been flying again? (LOL), or is it the ambitious part of me who's dreaming of flying and soaring high and not falling at all? -- my desire to finally publish my book and have my paintings placed in the art gallery in our hometown. Or is it because we've been riding the rough roads in life lately...with the demise of two important people almost simultaneously, roughing it through the preparations, emotional highs and lows (including family issues ON BOTH SIDES to wrestle with)?

Perhaps all of the above?

3 comments:

  1. Finally found a more recent article. THAT'S why you've been missing.

    you're a better dream interpreter than you dare admit. if i dreamed that i would've just brushed it off as some weird dream.

    anyway, i hope situations get better for you soon (i wish it could for me, too) because I am SOOO missing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouch. i just commented with paulie's account. but this is kaye :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kaye!!! You're always welcome to come back here, but just a bit of warning, you'll see the crazier side of the already crazy "Coffee, Anyone-ist".

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails