And all my days are trances,
And all my nightly dreams
Are where thy grey eye glances,
And where thy footstep gleams--
In what ethereal dances,
By what eternal streams.
~EDGAR ALLAN POE, To One in Paradise

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Creepy *LOL*

So...

Can someone please explain why on Sept 15, I dreamed of a big flood as ominous as the movie "The Perfect Storm" and riding a rubber raft and feeling so end-of-the-world-ish?

Does it make me a pseudo-psychic that 10 days later, it actually happens to the Philippines?

I will never look at this tragedy with amusement, but I can't help but have that flicker of wonder why I did have that kind of dream. The vision now backed up by real images in actual photos and stories. *sigh* Creepy, isn't it?

Maybe it's just a coincidence. Maybe I'm just really born to conjure the creepiest of things, even in my dreams. And there's no connection at all. Like two decades ago when I dreamed of seeing my BFF's dad in the coffin and ten days later, he was shot to death. Hopefully it's just a coincidence because it's creepier than I can handle. Perhaps.

Hopefully.

On a lighter note, three nights ago, I dreamed that I didn't have time to clean the bathroom (seriously) and then I stepped on the tiles and noticed how dirty and black and grimy it got in between the tiles. And then upon closer look, they were actually mold that has gotten thicker, almost carpet-like between the tiles. I remember feelings of panic and embarassment that I haven't cleaned, hahaha. First of all, what's up with bathrooms and dirty tiles? It's not the first time they showed up in my dreams. I have yet to unlock their meaning. But feelings of panic and embarassment...now that could be real. As I have always been caught up in a flurry of activities (aka a horrible social calendar) that it is usually a struggle to squeeze in some time to clean. I'm not exactly one dirty filthy thang...but!

Anyhoo, maybe some of my dreams really have predictive tendencies.

For instance, if I really don't clean up my master bedroom's bathroom, I would end up with the most horrifying dirty grimy tiles...in...*what's the usual time period for my dreams to come true again*...10 days. WATCH!

LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails