And all my days are trances,
And all my nightly dreams
Are where thy grey eye glances,
And where thy footstep gleams--
In what ethereal dances,
By what eternal streams.
~EDGAR ALLAN POE, To One in Paradise

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"Greedy Ass!"

I don't know how I can say that to anyone except to my husband in a joking manner when let's say he's teasing me and doesn't want to share his ice cream.

But then I said that in my dream a couple of days ago. To "L", a nephew who I haven't even talked to for years. In my dream we were in our ancestral house (dad's side) and we were given a huge box of fruit bars (popsicles) and we all rushed to the box to get one. But I was slow and a little late that there was no more left for me but then I realized that L took two and put one in his pocket (which was a little off because why would one store a popsicle in his pocket?). I felt bad about it and wanted so much to say my piece so I walked past him and mumbled loud, "GREEDY ASS!".

I get that kind of aggression sometimes in my dreams because I don't really lose it in my waking moments. But my bad feelings would show in my dreams (very much like my dad). Especially when INJUSTICE is involved.

At this point in my life, I have learned to speak up sometimes but I still hold back a lot because I want peace and I just try to understand instead of stoop down to some people's level of thinking.

I don't know why this one showed up in my dream. I do know for a fact that I've been around some greedy people lately and in my heart I'm wishing (and itching) to be in a place where I can put them to their place! But I'm not.

Nuff said.



PS. Our ancestral house = I've been getting a lot of these lately, some memoirs whizzing by even in my waking moments. Perhaps I just miss home, or yes, homesick, maybe. Like I'm really far away from my roots now, though obviously I'm carrying that place along with me wherever I went. Inside my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails