And all my days are trances,
And all my nightly dreams
Are where thy grey eye glances,
And where thy footstep gleams--
In what ethereal dances,
By what eternal streams.
~EDGAR ALLAN POE, To One in Paradise

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Surreal...

...because in my dream it snowed in the Philippines and I was like, oh no, the rooftops aren't snow-ready.

...then suddenly we were by the beach supposedly to see the frozen waters, then we saw huge shells and we started collecting them. I was able to collect a lot of big shells. Then we went back to the resthouse and saw Lynn and Jok (someone I went to dance school with, who had been quite a character, a bitch to me to be frank about it -- she hated me because I was nice *duh*). But I was willing to be there in the same room with her and forget about the stupid things she did. In my dream, I was like, "yeah, those things are irrelevant now". Anyway, I then realized I took some small sea creatures with me when I got the shells. Like two small black fishes that suddenly were biting my hand and clinging on to it as if they were leeches. In my dream, I remember the pain, it was stinging, sucking like a vacuum kind of pain on my hand but I just let it. I didn't know what to do so I let them stick on my hand and do whatever it was they were doing.

Weird. Surreal. Maybe because I was watching Andrew Zimmern of Bizaare Foods harvest sea urchins, and giant clam-like sea creatures for food. Or maybe because I really hate leech-like people who suck the energy out of me. But then, I still let them be. That sucks. (Pun intended).

PS. The setting is Philippines once more. My "home".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails