And all my days are trances,
And all my nightly dreams
Are where thy grey eye glances,
And where thy footstep gleams--
In what ethereal dances,
By what eternal streams.
~EDGAR ALLAN POE, To One in Paradise

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Monday, November 16, 2009

Bicycle again...

A couple of days ago, I dreamed of this. Yup, riding again.


It was a narrow road, with vegetation on each side. Green surroundings! The road was concrete. One long straight road with different elevations, highs and lows, cycling...cycling...cycling...

In my dream, I knew where I was going but I sensed a feeling of fear (yet confronting and overcoming it anyway) while I rode along on downhill slopes akin to rollercoaster drops. I just remember gripping the hand brakes hard and modulating my speed and managing not to fall anyway.

Funny thing too was...I stopped at this house (my cousin's house?) in the middle of a field and my grandmother's cousin who I fondly called Lola Liling (Rest in Peace) was there. She said she's the only one there in the house but she appreciates my visit and wanted to send me some goodies before I left (like food most likely).


Maybe I really do have real-life problems on BALANCE. Whether it's about balancing my priorities or time, maybe I'm really eating more than I can chew. Maybe I just have so many interests and passions. Isn't that supposed to be good though?

OR...

because right now, I am in the middle of working out so many things for hubby and I -- setting some financial responsibilities straight, in the midst of tasks and paperwork...chores...projects, projects, projects that leave my creative mind bursting at its seams.

Sometimes I'm scared, but I'm standing up to the responsibilities -- usually able to accomplish goals anyway, solving problems, executing game plans, the whole nine yards...

And Lola Liling. I don't know. Maybe I miss her. Maybe I miss home. Maybe I miss the care and concern that I used to get a lot of from elders (the adults when I was a kid -- mom, dad, grandparents), because I am an adult now and holding my own... Because I am an adult now and responsible for others' lives now too.

Or in a paranormal point of view, maybe, she is watching over me. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails