And all my days are trances,
And all my nightly dreams
Are where thy grey eye glances,
And where thy footstep gleams--
In what ethereal dances,
By what eternal streams.
~EDGAR ALLAN POE, To One in Paradise

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Monday, November 16, 2009

Mini Mini Cooper (as in super small)

There are so many things I cannot remember anymore as I write this...3:26pm. But one thing is for sure, I went to the church yard (similar to when I was going regularly to serve as lector when I was in high school), then I was about to go home. I don't know why but it seemed that I didn't have my car at that time. And then I saw a Mini cooper (it's really extra low and small, like almost a kid's play car) and I said oh, they will let me borrow this. So I used it. Then I realized that I got rear-ended, or I must have parked right into the wall, or another car, because I saw that the two rear-lights were broken and crushed. I was like, oh no, I'll get in trouble. But maybe I won't if I don't tell. Then in my dream I was like, oh no, I should tell. It's not good not to tell since it's my fault!

Integrity. I value it.

But it doesn't mean I'm not scared of getting in trouble, and sometimes TEMPTED to save my a$$ just so I don't get in trouble.

Funny that I dream of this right after a boo-boo I had at work last Thursday which sent my sanity careening off its axis. No sane person would like to get in trouble at work, especially at this time and economic situation where lay-offs abound. I remember trying to find ways on how to explain myself (maybe sugar-coating a fact or totally omitting it). I'm still hoping and praying that I didn't do such a bad thing hahaha.

Maybe I was being overly paranoid!

But yeah. Integrity. I value it.

It still wins in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails