And all my days are trances,
And all my nightly dreams
Are where thy grey eye glances,
And where thy footstep gleams--
In what ethereal dances,
By what eternal streams.
~EDGAR ALLAN POE, To One in Paradise

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Late for Work and some PLANTS, yes Plants

The dream occurred sometime after hubby left for work at 6:15am and before I "officially" woke up at 7:00am.

In my dream I woke up late (of course, I run through that challenge everyday!!!) the clock showed 8:45 or something and I remember debating if I wasn't really running late yet thinking that it's just one of the clocks that we haven't adjusted since time "fell back" in the beginning of fall.

Oh well.

So I rushed to work. And then the guy who usually comes twice a week to water our plants was there and I remember him cutting off some of the branches of the plants and I remember asking him if I could replant them at home...especially the tiny baby shoot that I've always been eyeing -- in real life, from my Messengeania cubicle plant, which grew bigger and bigger as days passed by and I never had the courage to pluck for fear of the plant maintenance guy finding out. *bleh*

Oh well, only shows how practical and resourceful I could be to have what I want if I really want it (it's a plus if I can get it for free!) -- or cheap, remember my Chanel Fever Dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails