And all my days are trances,
And all my nightly dreams
Are where thy grey eye glances,
And where thy footstep gleams--
In what ethereal dances,
By what eternal streams.
~EDGAR ALLAN POE, To One in Paradise

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Monday, June 8, 2009

Aga Muhlach (?!), the Dark Room and the Witch

My first reaction when I woke up was... *duh*

Why on earth did I dream of Aga Muhlach (famous actor from the Philippines/former teen idol)...and how on earth did I dream that I was meddling in his love affair with Sharon Cuneta (famous actress from the Philippines). I don't think they have a relationship at all. But they were paired in a movie that I saw with my husband on DVD recently. So, I guess that explains it.

Then moving on to the next parade of fleeting images as most of my dreams consist of, I dreamt that I was laying down on the bed inside my parents' bedroom and for some reason, it seemed like I owned the bed. Like my parent's bed was my bed. It was dark, I could see the outside light (living room's) through the gap under the door. Then all of a sudden, someone knocked on the door. I asked who it was, it was my nephew Miko's voice and he was saying something like he needed to get in to get some stuff inside the room that he had placed earlier in the day. Perhaps he was leaving. That's usually how it happens when we have a party in the house. Anyway, I heard a second voice (my Aunt "Tita" Fina's) and she was getting something too. I told them to wait as I needed to dress "appropriately" changing from PJ's to pants. And in my dream I had a weird feeling that I was irritated because they were interrupting my sleep (and privacy).

And on to the next image...

There was a middle-aged woman (I don't know her!) in a black hood who was practicing witchcraft (wicca-style) in a little room with light green walls and there was a little girl with her. She was mumbling spells that I couldn't comprehend. All of a sudden, Halloween goodies appeared before us. Candies, black and orange themed party favors, candles...As it turned out, she said those spells because she didn't have enough to buy the stuff for the little girl but she wanted to make her happy so she said the spells to produce the goodies for free.

*duh* right?

Were all those visions representing ME? Especially the dark room -- I find PRIVACY as the main theme. I value my privacy. My life is an open book (as you can tell with my blogs) and I'm generous with what I want to reveal and seriously take it against people who tactlessly pry further or cross my boundaries.






The witch. These are probably remnants of my Wicca-phase. And because Halloween, admittedly, is still really my most favorite holiday of the year. I think it's because I just unearthed a picture of the Halloween Pumpkin I entered in the competition in 2008.




On a rather deeper level, I must be the witch.


Wanting to give so much, if only I have more...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails