And all my days are trances,
And all my nightly dreams
Are where thy grey eye glances,
And where thy footstep gleams--
In what ethereal dances,
By what eternal streams.
~EDGAR ALLAN POE, To One in Paradise

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Something Fishy

Hurry self, hurry. Or I might lose them again...

Arrrrgh, I can't put them together. I don't know which image came first so I'm going to try mentioning them in random bullets:
-We were somewhere. I don't know where but some friends are there, their faces looked different in my dream but I was positive of their identities: Flo, Jeannie and her daughter Gwen and a bunch of other fuzzy faces.
-We were having fun and I was convincing them to stay up late (maybe in our house but the place looked different) and then Flo or Jeannie said, "Sure but we'll have to carry her home, can you carry her?" And I was like, oh no she's heavy (thinking it was someone -- one of those fuzzy faces). Then she said, no her -- pointing to Gwen. And I said, "Oh yes, no problem, if she falls asleep, I'll carry her to the car". Note: Feeling of confidence was suddenly evident and dominant during that time.
-That meant I also have to watch Gwen's pet fish. It's a big fish -- more like a whale of some sort and they entrusted it to me while Gwen was sleeping.
-I was so careless I had put in on our antique/vintage brick oven (all of a sudden the setting was our ancestral house back hom) and then there were flames on he oven and the fish (that was weird because all the while, it had been out of water) -- the fish caught fire, I saw flames coming through his body and out of it's mouth and then I realized that before we were able to rescue it, it had been cooked. It suddenly looked like how a big fried fish would normally look before you eat it, and the meat was coming off the body. Surprisingly, it revealed metal and a wire skeleton instead of normal fishbones. And they told me not to worry because this is the kind of fish that is engineered in a pet shop (maybe like the cyborgs -- like the seemingly human Terminator from the movie). The metal frame and wire were red and blue. The flame kept going and my cousin Martin and another guy were laying down on the top edge of the brick over and he started to roll next to the fish. I screamed and said, "NO! You might get burnt too!!!" so he retracted.
-I didn't feel so bad about the fish anymoresince I realized that it was "easily replaceable" and I didn't feel so bad for the loss of a pet's life. As the meat was slowly peeling out of the frame, a little fish came jumping out (while Jeannie was saying that it bears offsprings!).
-The little fish jumped into my fingers and I held on to it. I was surprised that I caught it between my thumb and index and middle fingers. Normally, I would miss a catch because I have poor reflexes hahaha.
The little orange fish looked like Nemo and it started wriggling on my hands. I was terrified (I don't like little things that wriggle) so I threw it to someone else.

---

Then another image. I was napping while sitting on my desk at work (which I NEVER DO, OKAY!!) when I heard my co-worker, Stephanie mumble something that ended with the word "break". And I said (thinking that she wanted to remind me to take my break), I said, "Oh yes, I'm on my break right now." and then I looked at the clock and it said 3:22 or something. I went was 7 minutes over because I fell asleep.

------------------------------

and yes, this dream needs a lot of time to unlock But I think I have the key somewhere. I'll be back !





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails