And all my days are trances,
And all my nightly dreams
Are where thy grey eye glances,
And where thy footstep gleams--
In what ethereal dances,
By what eternal streams.
~EDGAR ALLAN POE, To One in Paradise

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Monday, July 27, 2009

BFF

Not so long ago, I wrote about my BFF on my other blogsite during his birthday.

Anyway, I had this strange dream which seemed like it occured at dawn, as in early this morning.

Strange I say, because there are details I can't even write down here, for the protection of the people concerned. Hahaha.

It's all about past memories that came back and visited me for a while in my sleep, such as when he and I used to hang out together a lot, and I meant everyday. And how he spoiled me to bits!!! (I'm happy with my life now but those days were so special that I miss them and will never forget). In my dream I called him to ask if he brought a car to work because if he didn't, he could just walk to my workplace to come and get me and we'll drive home together in my car. Usually, he drove for me. *sigh* Those were the days! Then he asked me what I wanted to eat and I said something and he said, "Okay, we'll get that" and someone at my previous work (Amy) commented that I'm spoiled with him. Something like that. It was a flood of memories.

In my dream too, he wrote a book and mentioned me. It was a rather intimate comment which flattered me and left me wondering in my sleep, "did we or did we not?" It was really puzzling.

Then came other images, like me wanting to use our bathroom but it was dirty and there were yucky brown smears (you know what that is) on the seat.

I'd be direct. I miss my bestfriend. And I'm proud of our friendship. I can and will always shout to the whole world about it, and how close we once were. I treasure them, perhaps the close brushes with "impure" oddments included.

Ay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails