And all my days are trances,
And all my nightly dreams
Are where thy grey eye glances,
And where thy footstep gleams--
In what ethereal dances,
By what eternal streams.
~EDGAR ALLAN POE, To One in Paradise

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Monday, July 27, 2009

Last Weekend's Dream

The only image I remember in my mind is that I was still staying with my parents in our ancestral house and 4 people came knocking at our door and they said were picking me up. They wanted me to go with them somewhere and I looked out the window and said yes right away. And then I debated, "Why will I go with them when I don't even know them?"

Was I being hostile, or just cautious? Does this one show my reservations to strangers? Not exactly to be unfriendly -- because I'm not like that. But when it comes to opening what lies in the the deepest recesses of my heart to people, I usually clam up. I find it hard to trust my life's secrets to anyone NOW after so many hurtful experiences. Or is this dream the voice of my grandmother and my mom who would always tell me to be wary of strangers... (pick who I played with etc) sometimes excessively?

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails