And all my days are trances,
And all my nightly dreams
Are where thy grey eye glances,
And where thy footstep gleams--
In what ethereal dances,
By what eternal streams.
~EDGAR ALLAN POE, To One in Paradise

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Richard who!?!

Okay okay. So I dreamed of Richard Gomez (an actor in the Philippines), what's the big deal?

The big deal is, in my dream we were going to become "roommates" for some reason. It's like a vacation somewhere. There were images of clear turquoise beach water and other beautiful scenery. It's probably like one of those team-building seminars that I used to get suckered in back in my younger days.

Anyway, so...Duh!?! Richard Gomez!

And in my dream, as soon as I found out that I was going to be roomed with Richard Gomez, I was trying so hard to get a copy of some pictures I had "with" him when I first met him in high school (met him in real life, so yeah...), with his arm around me.

I wanted to have it with me to show him a proof that we met somewhere once before, and that we were together at one place at one time LOL. Why so important? I don't know. In fact, I don't care.

But it would be nice to find those photos again. Maybe when I come home for a visit...

Or this only goes to show how far I am from the "home" where I left so much snippets of my life. I'm struggling to have them all within my reach but they are so far that I am helpless. Surely, I carry memories in my heart, but sometimes we need to touch the proof of these memories too -- in the form of photos, a place, a little piece of fabric...and most especially, people too -- those who I love but cannot tag along with me in my own journey. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails