And all my days are trances,
And all my nightly dreams
Are where thy grey eye glances,
And where thy footstep gleams--
In what ethereal dances,
By what eternal streams.
~EDGAR ALLAN POE, To One in Paradise

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Dream suddenly recalled -- Broom

It's amazing how the brain works. I could swear I can no longer remember some dreams of late that I've been trying to squeeze off my mind until yesterday, while I was driving home, I suddenly remembered one:

In my dream, my parents were finally here for a visit and they brought me my order of the Glitter Tattoo set that I used to earn a little money from as a side business when I was still in the Philippines. I used to be hired as a tattoo artist in children's parties. In this dream, I ordered a bunch, with so many refills of different colored glitter dust in those tiny bottles! I was so happy, even the kits (it's like a small toy toolbox) were shrink-wrapped (like how the bottles were when you order the refills).

How funny that I wasn't even thinking about it. But it's true that my parents are coming, and I'm looking forward to what they can bring for me which aren't accessible here for me. Maybe it's my subconscious suggesting that I do it here again. I know there is some potential in it. It's like a light bulb. Maybe I should call my contact and have my parents pick it up before they come here.

Yippy!


PS. Oh, I just remembered! The kits came with a broom. They never did. I mean, what's up with the broom???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails