And all my days are trances,
And all my nightly dreams
Are where thy grey eye glances,
And where thy footstep gleams--
In what ethereal dances,
By what eternal streams.
~EDGAR ALLAN POE, To One in Paradise

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Monday, March 1, 2010

A Moviestar borrowed by celphone and never returned it!

It's a funny dream alright. I was in a place where there was some events going on. I heard that Bea Alonzo (a movie celeb in PI) was coming and in my dream, it's like I knew her personally or we had some connections.

We saw each other and she needed a celphone so I let her use my iPhone (I can vividly remember seeing the pink protective casing as I handed it to her). I think I was being hospitable or welcoming, but at the back of my head I was like "Yeah! I can tell the world that a moviestar used my mobile!!!". She also took a lot of pictures with it (so I was happy that I get to keep some of the photos as proof that she used it! *duh*) I remember that she and i were thinking of ways how she can get the pictues out so she can keep copies for herself.

But the day dragged on and she never returned my phone. That's what I get for trying to be nice to someone popular.

Then I was inside the car (the backseat) and about to leave when I saw two of of the young ladies I used to dance hula with. They started waving at me, then running after the car as if asking us to stop. So we stopped, I rolled down the window and one of them (Rosie?) told me something about going back to hula.

I'm not sure what to make out of this dream. The celeb part -- I guess, I must admit that knowing some popular people or being connected to them at one point in my life is actually cool. But that's all there is to it. There were times when I was excited to share to the world that someone actually wanted to date me but I couldn't, and I would talk in puzzles to friends just to let some feelings out. And that there was this kind of popular guy who kept calling me at one point. It was fun telling some friends about it, but that's it. At the end of the day, you realize they are real people too, and in fact, you realize that it's very brave of them to trust you with their innermost feelings and pain -- when you can easily use that against them, or shout to the world about it. I kept a lot of secrets that this person told me...many times I was tempted, not because I wanted to ruin him, but because I wanted to scream to the whole world that we share this deep connection and I was liking it. Though I couldn't. And I wouldn't. Never ever will!

About the hula girls...that was from Facebook. I heard that they are going back to hula this summer. I think it came out in my dream because I was having the same situation. I haven't gone to a single class for the past months, and I'm planning to go back and dance again. With my hula sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails