And all my days are trances,
And all my nightly dreams
Are where thy grey eye glances,
And where thy footstep gleams--
In what ethereal dances,
By what eternal streams.
~EDGAR ALLAN POE, To One in Paradise

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Monday, March 1, 2010

This dream is fresh! Just last night... (coz sometimes I wait a little to enter it here electonically)

There were so many random images so I'm not sure about the sequence. Anyway, here they are:
  1. The hubs and I went somewhere and we rented a car. We were given two cars instead of one. Mine was a light yellow sportscar -- I forgot the name. I think it's not a valid car name. It sounded like Jaguar but it's really something else...Jetsports? J-cooler. Funny. I was scared because I didn't want to drive and travel by myself in unfamiliar territory
  2. We went to a big house I just remembered white and green interior and the size was almost like a building (the study hall) in the university I attended. When we were inside, we kept going deeper into the mansion and we passed a big open door with curtains and it felt so cold, like the airconditioner was blasting. It was so cold, not the scary kind of cold, but just the a/c blasting, I could almost feel the waft. Then all of a sudden it was reeking of illness. Not necessarily rot, just disease. There were rows of single beds...like a hospital ward or a traditional dormitory and I saw old people laying down on each. I think it was a care home or a seniors hospice care of some sort. I felt so sorry for the old people. some were bloody (but not dead)...maybe the blood was oozing from regular wounds. One was bloody on her chest. I could smell it, like something fishy. It was unpleasant but I was riding along with it, not complaining, because I didn't want to offend them. Plus, it was bearable for me and I could really soldier on. Most of the "patients" were overweight, and I meant humongous and deformed because they have filled up and gotten so big on the wrong places of their body...like elephantiasis, and the like.
  3. We were outside with my parents. I think we were taking them out for some sight-seeing. The view was absolutely awesome, almost like one of the most wondrous works of nature I've ever witnessed. Really beautiful. It's almost like being in the movie Avatar (maybe that's where my dreaming mind got the idea from). Like floating clouds or fog? Hanging mountains? Lots of green. And a really wonderful view of the ocean. We were outside, but it appears that we were high on top of something, like a rooftop of a skyscraper. And we were enclosed in glass. It was like a tourist spot, almost. I found out that it was like one of those rotating restaurants. But sadly, we started to spin around too fast. And in different random directions like a wild roller coaster ride. Too fast that I got so dizzy in my dream.

For Scene #1: I can't think of any explanation for this except for what it really is... I hate to drive, especially in unfamiliar places. I'm just a scaredy cat like that.

#2: We were just talking about what my husband and his siblings are going to do with the carehome -- since their mom passed away following a bad fall while under their care(hemorrhage). They were actually just thinking of letting it go instead of sue them. I really don't care what they decide on, I'll fully support them. But maybe that's why I dreamed of it. About the coldness of the place, maybe physiologically, it just had gotten too cold for me last night.

#3: I can't wait til my parents come and visit because we'll definitely bring them around, and see different places. Maybe I got dizzy because I was dizzy in real life? Oh no, am I being unhealthy again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails