And all my days are trances,
And all my nightly dreams
Are where thy grey eye glances,
And where thy footstep gleams--
In what ethereal dances,
By what eternal streams.
~EDGAR ALLAN POE, To One in Paradise

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious

Welcome to the Realm of My Subconcious
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Monday, March 15, 2010

Random Recollections

  • In my dream, I was drinking beer. The bottle was almost finished when I realized that I had given up alcohol for Lent. And I was so disappointed at myself for forgetting. I sincerely didn't remember and I wanted to kick myself for breaking my promise. I think this is self-explanatory. Sometimes, when there are times when I "slip" it's not because I wanted to but because I'm just too scatter-brained to remember.
  • In my dream, we went on a field trip somewhere and passed by some small bodies of water, like a long rectangular pools? Or rice paddies? It felt funny because I was flying by above them. As if I was viewing from a window of an airplane that's about to land. The images were small so I couldn't be on the same plane as them. I was above them. I was watching from my right side, as if I was peeking through the window while we go lower and lower. . But in my dream, I wasn't on a plane. I could even feel the wind. Could I have been flying? Astral traveling? Again???
  • Water again. This is the only piece I remember a dream I had about two weeks ago. That someone was asking me to walk on water? And I said no I can't do that. I'll sink. But we got closer to the water and I saw that there's a small panel (like a narrow bridge) under the top of the water, maybe just a few inches from the top of the water, enough to step on and appear like you're walking on it, but in reality, there is something solid underneath. And I said, oh, this is how people are able to cheat, like in a magic trick. I've always believed that there is a way to achieve something impossible....and it is by coming up with solutions in order to work around a predicament. It's my favorite task...finding solutions...but I didn't say I love that I love the stress that it comes with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails